Celebrating the start of mango season, each year participating Your Local Fruit Shop retailers take part in the AOK Mango Fundraiser to give back to the community and support Queensland kids!
The AOK Mango Fundraiser is held alongside the popular Mango Auction, and the two have raised more than $800,000 for charity over the past 17 years. Charities being supported this year are Diabetes Queensland and Life Education Queensland.
How can you take part in AOK 2016?
Simply visit a participating Your Local Fruit Shop retailer, as listed below, and buy a mango sticker for $2 then stick it on mango on the tree.
- Betros Bros, Toowoomba
- Brady’s Fruit, Palmwoods
- Charlies Fruit Market, Everton Park
- Clayfield Markets Fresh
- Coco’s Fruit Market, Carrara
- Fenwicks Fruit Emporium, Buderim
- Fresh Sensations, Capalaba
- Fresh Sensations, Carindale
- Fresh Sensations, Chermside
- Harvest Markets Booval
- Indooroopilly Fruit
- Louis Booval Fruit Market
- Paradise Point Fruit Mart
- Rock ‘N’ Roll Market Place, Greenslopes
- Rode Fresh, Stafford Heights
- Spuds and Plums, Garden City Mt Gravatt
AOK 2016 starts on 6 October, the day of the Mango Auction, and concludes on 6 November.