Promotion Terms and Conditions
By entering the Promotion you accept the following terms and conditions:
|Promotion Details Table|
|Promoter:||The Queensland Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Cooperative Limited (Reg No 146274124) trading as Brismark (ABN 96 727 681 765) of Level 2, Fresh Centre, 385 Sherwood Road, Rocklea Qld 4106, telephone: (07) 3915 4222|
|Contact details:||Communications Manager07 3915 4222 or email [email protected]|
|Promotion:||Your Local Fruit Shop / Life Education Queensland Survey|
|Promotion Period:||The Promotion opens at 12.01am (AEST) on 1 November 2016 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 June 2017.|
|Who can enter:||Entry is open only to New South Wales and Queensland Residents over the age of 18 years.|
|How to enter:||By completing the online survey via the Life Education Queensland letter to parents.|
|Prizes:||4 x $100 vouchers to spend at Your Local Fruit Shop of the winner’s choice. The winner must nominate a store on acceptance of the prize.|
|Draw Date:||All draws will take place on the dates, times and locations indicated below.1: 2 x $100 vouchers drawn at 12.00 pm (AEST) on 10 April 2017, Level 2, The Fresh Centre, 385 Sherwood Road, Rocklea.
2: 2 x $100 vouchers drawn at 12.00 pm (AEST) on 3 July 2017, Level 2, The Fresh Centre, 385 Sherwood Road, Rocklea.
|Notification Means:||Winners will be contacted by phone.|
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, you must fall within the criteria in the ‘Who can enter’ section of the Promotion Details Table. Entry to the Promotion is free.
- You must follow the requirements in the ‘How to enter’ section of the Promotion Details Table and any entry into the Promotion must be submitted during the Promotion Period.
- Entries submitted after the Promotion Period has closed will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or for any technical difficulties or period of unavailability of the website yourlocalfruitshop.com.au.
- Your entry must not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person (including intellectual property rights) or could be considered to be insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- The winners of the Promotion will be drawn by the Promoter on the Draw Date. The winners will be announced on the Promoter’s website page, Facebook page and also notified by the Notification Means on the Draw Date. The winners of the Prizes must contact the Promoter by the Contact Details within 30 days of the Draw Date. If the winner does not contact the Promoter within 30 days of the Draw Date, the Prize will be redrawn.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You release Facebook from any and all claims which may arise in relation to this Promotion.
Collection Notification Statement under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- the Promoter is the party collecting the information in this form. You can contact us at [email protected] or write to us at PO Box 70, Brisbane Markets, Rocklea, Qld, 4160;
- some of the information we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory or voluntary. If you do not comply with the conditions contained in the ‘How to enter’ section of the Promotion Details Table or the information you provide is incorrect or incomplete then:
- we may not be able to accept your Promotion entry, your entry may be disqualified, you will not be able to enter the Promotion, or we may be unable to deliver your prize if you are a winner; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through other dealings with us).
- in order to manage and facilitate the Promotion and for the purposes in paragraph b, it is possible that some of the information collected may be disclosed outside of Australia including to our IT service providers who may utilise data hosting facilities. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.