Collection Notification Statement under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) – Your Local Fruit Shop Website
The Queensland Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Co-operative Limited (Reg No 146274124) trading as Brismark and its related bodies corporate (Brismark) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information you provide to Brismark.
You understand that:
1. Brismark is the party who is collecting your personal information and can be contacted at [email protected] or alternatively you can write to us at
PO Box 70, Brisbane Markets, Rocklea Qld 4106 or contact us on (07) 3915 4222.
2. You acknowledge that Brismark will collect your personal information directly from you when you complete any forms within www.yourlocalfruitshop.com.au
3. The purpose of Brismark collecting your personal information is to:
3.1 to process your request to join our mailing list;
3.2 marketing and consumer analytics, which will included but will not be limited to:
(1) aggregate with other information we hold about you, and to then use that data for marketing and consumer analytics;
(2) to offer you updates, or other content or services that may be of interest to you;
(3) improve our services (including contacting you about those improvements and asking you to participate in surveys and reviews about products and services);
(4) to provide you with direct marketing communications (including electronic communications) from us or our related bodies and industry partners (using direct mail, telemarketing, email, SMS and MMS messages); and
and you acknowledge and agree to your personal information being collected and used for, and in connection with, these purposes.
4. If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3, then we will be unable to:
4.1 process your request to join our mailing list; and
4.2 we will be unable to use your information for consumer analytics or to send you direct marketing communications.
5. Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organisations in connection with the purposes in paragraph 3:
5.1 Brismark and its personnel; and
5.2 Brisbane Markets Limited (ABN 39 064 938 017) and its related bodies corporate (BML);
5.3 The Australian Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Limited (ACN 065 246 808) (ACFVI);
5.4 ACFVI third party data hosting providers.
6. Brismark collaborates with the A Better Choice! National Retailer Program under a Memorandum of Understanding with ACFVI.