1. Combine flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl and add the oil and water. Use a round-bladed knife to mix the ingredients until combined.
2. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl. Then turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until smooth.
3. Return the dough mix to the bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
4. Remove dough from the bowl and gently knead for 1 minute. Roll the dough with a rolling pin until about 2-4 cm thick and place on a baking tray.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
6. Spread the tomato paste over the pizza dough, then sprinkle with cheese.
7. Add the onions, olives, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, peas, corn, broccoli and basil leaves. Drizzle with olive and oil and season with salt and pepper.
8. Bake in the oven for 10–15 minutes, until crust is golden, cheese is melted and topping is slightly charred.
This salad is super easy and tastes delicious. Perfect as a side salad, lunch...
Simple and delicious. A quick easy meal for your mid week creations. Find...
Add some tropical flavours with this super easy salad. Delicious and perfect with chicken,...
Request a Quote
If you have a question regarding any our services or to request a quote, please fill out the form below.[contact-form-7 id="14" title="Request a Quote"]