To view a PDF terms and conditions for the “Win a $5,000 Family Holiday”, please click here.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Promotion you accept the following terms and conditions:
|Promotion Details Table|
|Promoter:||The Queensland Chamber of Fruit and Vegetable Industries Cooperative Limited (Reg No 146274124) trading as Brismark (ABN 96 727 681 765) of Level 2, Fresh Centre, 385 Sherwood Road, Rocklea Qld 4106, telephone: (07) 3915 4222|
|Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram:||https://www.facebook.com/yourlocalfruitshop|
|Contact details:||[email protected]
07 3915 4222
|Promotion:||Your Local Fruit Shop – Win a $5,000 Family Holiday|
|Promotion Period:||The Promotion opens at 12pm (AEST) on Tuesday 10 October 2017 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on Friday 1 December 2017.|
|Who can enter:||Entry is open only to Queensland Residents.|
|How to enter:||To enter, you must complete the entry/contact form on Facebook.
All entrants must complete Facebook form prior to 11:59pm Friday 1 December 2017 to be eligible.
|Prize(s):||1 x $5,000 travel voucher|
|Judgement Date:||The winners will be drawn on Monday 4 December, 2017.
All eligible entries will be reallocated a number and random number generator will select the winning entry.
|Notification Means:||The winners of the Promotion will be notified by phone and email by no later than 5pm Monday 4 December 2017.|
- To be eligible to enter the Promotion, you must fall within the criteria in the ‘Who can enter’ section of the Promotion Details Table. You must follow the requirements in the ‘How to enter’ section of the Promotion Details Table and any entry into the Promotion must be submitted during the Promotion Period. Entries submitted after the Promotion Period has closed will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late entries or for any technical difficulties or period of unavailability of Facebook. The Promoter has no control over Facebook and accepts no responsibility for problems associated with it.
- Your entry must not include any content that contravenes any law, infringes the rights of any person (including intellectual property rights) or could be considered to be insulting, inflammatory, defamatory, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that your entry becomes the property of the Promoter and you grant a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights in your entry and agree to the Promoter doing anything to your entry which may otherwise by an infringement of your moral rights.
- This is a game of chance. Each winner will be randomly selected through a random draw program at Promoter’s discretion.
- The winners of the Promotion will be decided by the Promoter. The winners will be announced on the Promoter’s Facebook and Instagram accounts and also notified by the Notification Means on the Judgement Date. The winners of the Prizes must contact the Promoter by the Contact Details within 30 days of the Judgement Date. If the winner does not contact the Promoter within 30 days of the Judgement Date, a new winner will be selected.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You release Facebook and Instagram from any and all claims which may arise in relation to this Promotion.
Collection Notification Statement under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
- the Promoter is the party collecting the information in this form. You can contact us at [email protected] or write to us at PO Box 70, Brisbane Markets, Rocklea, Qld, 4160;
- some of the information we ask you to provide may be identified as mandatory or voluntary. If you do not comply with the conditions contained in the ‘How to enter’ section of the Promotion Details Table or the information you provide is incorrect or incomplete then:
- we may not be able to accept your Promotion entry, your entry may be disqualified, you will not be able to enter the Promotion, or we may be unable to deliver your prize if you are a winner; and
- we will be unable to send you direct marketing communications (unless you have consented to such communications through other dealings with us).
- in order to manage and facilitate the Promotion and for the purposes in paragraph b, it is possible that some of the information collected may be disclosed outside of Australia including to our IT service providers who may utilise data hosting facilities. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, including but not limited to the United States of America, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian Privacy Principle 8.1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.